The blog of a dedicated radio amateur and electronics enthusiast

"Having fun on the air and in the workshop - communicating and creating"

27 March 2010

Circuits


This evening I have been transmitting on longwave, waiting for a contact partner, but none appeared, although I know that my signal was being received in Nuernberg, Germany, 745 kms away.
While waiting, I realised that until now I had never placed on my blog a circuit diagram for any of my construction projects; and yet there might be some visitors who would like to copy some of my designs.
Although the picture can be enlarged by clicking on it, whether I do this again still depends on the clarity.
Anyway, I try it at least once, with the circuit schematic of my GS31B 50MHz amplifier from 4 years ago. ( see also 25th January 2010 ).

1 comment:

Adrian Engineers said...

nice common grid rf amplifier....